UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Extraterrestrial Contact From The Pleiades Billy Meier part 5




During the time that followed I continued with my simple observations after having had a rather peculiar experience in November of 1942 It was in the "Langenzinggen" a very remote, large meadow area located behind the Höragen forest which was always used for gliding purposes as a pear-shaped metallic #UFO object sank down from the cloudy sky and touched down on the ground A very old man emerged from the peculiar vehicle and told me to come to him Without a word I followed him and let myself be brought into his aerial vehicle and I soon saw on screens that we rose high above the ground Then the pear-shaped object soon sank down again and touched down imperceptibly on the ground The old man told me to get out, which I did like a sleepwalker I was hardly outside when the object rose and went straight up into the sky at breakneck speed as I stared in astonishment.

0 comentarios: