UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Monday, April 29, 2019

How I Produce My Research With Editor Like Movie maker & I Bring You Into My Editor




music artist beginning Bruce Swartz own music and Kevin Macleod artist music in end of intro...goto incompetech.com for Kevin Macleod's music.. many compare my work to other Chanels and my set up let it be known that my CGXL 1400 HD telescope & The Camera, that is at the back of it ALONE are worth over $20.000 Canadian dollars.... In this simple video I will very easily and quickly show anyone how my photos are processed ....as you will be seeing me work. The quality of the images I am getting and the amazing way I am able to present them has for some reason caused a lot of jealousy in the YouTube community...and has caused many well know channels to lie and create videos using my own footage without my consent to tarnish my reputation... So the big secret HOW I am getting these images???? The answer is my equipment is very expensive and I have succeeded in getting the clearest of shots with my 46 megapixel camera... The amount of crates I see in my footage show hundreds more then seen with a smaller scope. You will all enjoy seeing how easy it is to show the world that I am not using filters or software or saturating or contrasting anything in any manipulating way. I knew my community would appreciate this cool video... Thanks for the ongoing support: http://myevent.com/bruceseesall

0 comentarios: