UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Live Goes Wild @9:45ish UAP should see if this is legitimate in his experiences, No Judgement.




What a WILD NIGHT and So Sorry for my grumpy demeanor as it's never a reflection of you, even if I'm pointing my fiat the camera and saying you please realize I understand myself extremely well on this one and it's got nothing to do with anyone, obviously to me it's to do with how strong can I be and if you understand my personality as I grew then you can have insight into my Surname history and how if it's heart driven you can make it to your part in the quest line. In my young days, 1 favorite movie of mine and I seen it in the theater was "Quest for Fire" and 100% it spoke to me, there is nothing that could convince me that that Quest didn't happen. Ian Armstrong. Questarian ps: look close at the thumbnail picture and it's mimicry it is a shield for our eye's. Good eye's can pick out a few oddities in picture alone so imagine watching it in video if you have even a slight trained eye at this hidden knowledge. Ian. . Live night name, change to above title on video due to guidance for viewers of knowledge seeking. Ian. I Think it is related to many thing's going on with me! Share with the people the information that i am able too read in the forest , from the forest , so i translate as best i can for a works in progress towards the safe and best ways to get the understanding for the relationship that will be necessary in the near future. I chose entertainment based on most don't watch if they are Not entertained by something in the forest...

0 comentarios: