UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Territory of Bigfoot Rock Clan. Understanding details 1/2 doz Different scenes for your discovery.




Creek flowing and birds singing & tell me what stand out noises you pick up on with your headset tuned in and ready for adventure of Supernatural clues for gaining and sharing your personal PC experience and being of the 1st generation of studier of these newly discovered techniques in tracking. A relationship build with these Being's will be seen on these videos for an eternity I suppose. So enjoy and take me seriously and by remembering that my very first (dumbdum) day's of this almost 5yrs till now where I really do understand a lot more then the days of " My 21 Day's with Bigfoot" that was day 1 -21 then 2 day's later in a complete different Clans area and with a Huge body of water and miles apart etc.. . Ian Armstrong. .

0 comentarios: