UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Big Beings by the Dozens. Slowed & Color Pop Enhanced. Be Eye's on history Outside with 1 conclusion




🥶🥵😱😱😡😤😤😤Doesn't it feel awesome to tell someone that your a part of something BIG ? This is my job sitting typing right now, video tapping editing. I'm not getting many comments pointing out hot spots and spending time zooming or screen shots or other techniques through color change etcetera, But I've said it all before my full support is cut short from YouTube alone on putting my work as top notch as it really does deserve ,, more people would break into it and starr realizing once you can puck up on the Supernatural Being's you can see all my history video's with loads and loads of big to medium Being's,, If you follow closer then that then help me show people the very small headed beings that are b8g in number's but little in factual authentic photo proof as of yet 😀. Ian Armstrong. . pop color enhanced.

0 comentarios: