UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Friday, April 30, 2021

Showing Bush Being's & Trying to have fun, Plus Glare talk & visual at same time Being's load tree.




Bush Being's load up a tree at many times in this video, but a point of good reference is at the time I'm in conversation about the glaring off the lens and particularly pointing out the Sun but all the while *I was testing the **Eye Glowing Flickering Pulsating Masters too see if they would add too the reflected nature happening (on lens) simultaneously on this moment of Me acting out some Confusion only showing upwards thinking to the Sun, Hence being freer from the Being's mind thoughts of How close is He(?). These are reflections through my years that I have been observing and compiling video data with lot's of commentary as I learned and gained in knowledge. My claims are my own. Some claims may be shared by others, from time past to now and forward, I don't invent superstition or falsely claim idiotic stories. My work is of the Earth's Supernatural Being's and how we came to miss their existence and duties until now. Ian Armstrong. . Ian Armstrong. .

0 comentarios: