UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Power's @Hand are truly mystified in the minds of a TV dinner education thrill show inaccuracy.




Forest of beauty & with some guidance of my teachings can help you. I teach this because I'm excepted in the area's time and time again without negative interactive responses from with-in the dwellings, So after a short test of paying attention to the deepness of the surrounding then and only when I recognize no doubt from my self giving out a negative response from body mind scan & then I will start on my walk in... There is way way more then meet's your eye on that end of the wire feed of connection that your observing as a video of me and my explanation of what's going on etc. In other words Sit down and learn as Your Not Jaques Crusoe but you could be Humpty dumpty. Ian Armstrong. .

0 comentarios: