UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Saturday, February 8, 2020

UFO Smashes Into The Moon Live Telescope Footage In 5K




music artist Kevin Macleod goto www.incompetech.com for his entire collection.... This is the next sighting I will be working on....Captured beginning of August as I started to film the moon...9:30pm and this video is in HIGH QUALITY 5K video size - 35 gigs at 60 frames per second 5120x2160 5K format. Astronomy in 5 K...ufo smashing into the moon and the object breaks apart. I show the first details in this short incredible 5k video.. LIVE UFOS hitting the moon top side. Hopefully it hit the side we can see and I will be adjusting the exposure in the footage when it goes by or hits the moon. I will look to see if it hit it and that we may see the impact.. Will update. Thanks for becoming a Patron... https://patreon.com/bruceseesall Thanks for the bigger scope and Infrared Third Gen... http://myevent.com/bruceseesall my mailing address... Bruce Swartz P.O box 3 4 1 Valleyfield, Quebec J6S 4V6

0 comentarios: