UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena & BlackHoles Live UFO Research




music artist Kevin Macleod in this video and his website with all his stuff is at incompetech.com Hello & Welcome...thanks very much for taking the time to Subscribe. UFO research done with a fine tooth comb... Thousands of videos are out there on Youtube. Every theory can be re theorized and changed to make people believe things that are not so. Be re assured that what I am showing here has not been manipulated in way. Filters of colour are added to my research and original always first. Colours like green blue yellow and purple...our eyes are comfortable viewing images and video in these colours. That is why the filters are used. 100 percent of the research is shown straight up in these raw capture videos. Getting into the surface causes us to see many hazes...dusts...or clouds.....smokes on the moon's surface. The surface refracts light and causes blinding effects for us. I try and work around those smokes with simple colour filters. Inverted images...e.t.c Showing us a very revealing surface every time I go up to see... In this video I show probably the closest view of ufo's appearing and disappearing as it seems on the moon's surface. A black hole like object is always seen beside some of the types of ufo's I have been witnessing and filming....as they illuminate and or ignite ...as I show in closest detail ever seen right here.....It looks like the ufo's are teleporting themselves across the moon like in a wormhole...check the video out I will explain and show you all. Thanks for being a patron to this channel... https://patreon.com/bruceseesall For the telescope equip and new infra red...Thank you. http://myevent.com/bruceseesall THE COLLABORATION FOR TRUTH MARTY at CAREFREE OBSERVATORY just ordered his new mystery telescope soon to be revealed....he is building an observatory and is joining the search for life with me and will be sharing special videos at any given time.... Follow the BUILD videos that will soon start to come in and here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnpntxhS09NypvIKmxT1z2Q

0 comentarios: