UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Bigfoot conversation after live, back entrance 120yr tree line, hot Bigfoot area guarantee, clifrkg




Don't be a fool and think you can walk up inside these Boy's play area in any way or day or night. If you messed with these Boy's, I would walk away from you and never see you again,, in other words I don't play games with these Being's. So if you come running out over here too jump in on their family and business,, Then You got another surprise of a lifetime and you would have likely two options & 1 would be you get out alive & 2 would be never to be seen alive. This is not scary threatening talk, but I know from my studies, so for me it's fact & that if you come to a level beyond the daily typical of researcher's then they pick up your not a daily searcher your a routine researcher in the makings. Ian Armstrong.

0 comentarios: