UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Closest Live Views Of Our Moon's Surface & Possible Construction?




I get so emotional watching the moon and the way I feel when I am viewing it closely...is un describable... at time mark 8:43...that is where I want to land. music artist Kevin Macleod goto incompetech.com for Kevin's entire collection.... Hello & Welcome everyone.... Getting close to the moons surface but at a very close magnification and slowed down.. Understand that these close up videos are a lot clearer here as original videos.. Seeing I am so close up the videos when you watch them may be different than the originals.. Clean your monitors and turn down the lights when you watch my videos please...it is a must. Thank you for sharing these videos and for reaching other people on other platforms as I am being held back... Now the traffic has stopped and I want to keep this free channel up for you all... It always will be but I may have to stop doing this full time if the attacks keep up and if the views continue to drop. Thanks for Subscribing and coming back each day... Thanks... http://myevent.com/bruceseesall

0 comentarios: