UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Zooming Into The Moon With A 14 inch Telescope 46 Megapixels 4k




1st Intro music: Bruce Swartz 2nd music intro is music artist Kevin Macleod goto incompetech.com for his entire collection. I zoom into the dust clouds over the craters seen along the terminator line. We are very close and the quality of the footage is high....I record everything on an expensive sd card for best quality..hundreds of dollars...CGXL 1400 edge optics hd telescope... 3900 focal length of the scope and a Nikon D850 filming at the back. A camera with 46 megapixels and over 120 000 ISO which does not work like regular cameras... A photo of the moon and the stars can be taken at 125 000 ISO and keep the image clear. The quality of my camera nd telescope show me fine details and small objects on the surface depending on how clear the sky is.. Some nights I seem to break through the veil.... A clear layer of dust can be seen when I zoom into the surface and I'll show this live in this video...Thank you for being here everyone... thanks for the ongoing support: http://myevent.com/bruceseesall

0 comentarios: