UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Thursday, March 28, 2019

What You're About To See Will Truly Surprise You...




Description: What’s up Supreme fans, welcome back to your favorite entertainment channel on YouTube The Supreme! Thanks so much for stopping by I’m your host, Matty Willz and today we’ll looking at some of the most incredible and amazing things caught on tape with today’s title What You’re About to See Will Truly Surprise You! 10 The Chicken Man So up first on today’s countdown we’ve got some video that was shot in an unknown location, and it shows something that I’ve literally never seen before. Check it out. These guys apparently are feeding a ton of chickens. Haha, and when I say a ton, come on, I’m not being literal but my goodness! That’s a lot of chickens! Now apparently this is some kind of chicken farm, and these farmers have figured out a way to keep all these little guys in line, and I just think it’s pretty cool how happy those animals appear to be! 9 - 1 ?? Background Music: [No Copyright Music] Mystery - GoSoundtrack Ending Song: [No Copyright Music] Missing Someone (Vlog Music ) - Dj Quads : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-c-gGRYKUs For Copyright Issues, Please Feel Free to E-mail me: Top5Supreme@Hotmail.com

0 comentarios: