UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Get down to Bigfoot's level of life and daily routine for survival on earth




We survive as a group for all humankind to join in how thi feels comfortable. I act outside our usual box in way's that would attract the attention from some people and Other beings that may or not be paying attention for reasons unknown. With humans watching me walk around filming peculiar scenes is gently thought of as he's old and film's tree's & flowers with mountain scapes. With Bigfoot and family they are looking & observing Human-Ian on and in such different way's it's difficult for me to see my dangers or more, this happens to me every time I step out my door. I think positive on life, even as I'm dealing with someone that think's differently then Us human's & also has different instinctual qualities in their situation of life in the momentarily. Ian Armstrong saying big thoughts so you know where we are from my corner. ... .

0 comentarios: