UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Dont let them take your mind - Flat Earth Man (ft Alex Michael)




Don't let 'em take your mind man! Album available to download from all the following digital stores: iTunes, Amazon Music, Google Play, Deezer, Groove, iHeartRadio, Napster, Simfy Africa, MediaNet, VerveLife, Tidal, Gracenote, Shazam, 7Digital, Juke, Slacker, KKBox, Akazoo, Anghami, Spinlet, Neurotic Media, Yandex, Target Music, ClaroMusica, Zvooq, Saavn, NMusic, 8tracks, Q.Sic, Musicload, Kuack, Pandora, Boomplay Music For those who feel compelled enough to make a donation, it would be humbly received with a million thanks 🙏 https://www.paypal.me/conspiracymusicguru Lyrics Well we all believed in that spinning ball Indoctrination blinded us all From the very first day that we went to school They put a globe in your face and that thing looked cool The teacher explained how it all worked Of course it sounded so bezerk But who was I to question it Coz I was just a tiny kid It sounded crazy as could be But teacher would never lie to me She was real nice she didn't know She too was taught to believe the globe I don't blame her it wasn't her fault She was only repeating what she's been taught I went through life believing that lie That spinning ball was now in my mind Chorus Don't let em take your mind Don't let em tell you that you are not Divine Take control of your soul Find the truth and find it all Don't believe their lies Don't let em take your mind So I'm hurling through space on a road to nowhere So I lived my life without a care Coz I was taught that there ain't no creator That's what I was told from my educator So I lived my life so selfishly There ain't gonna be no hell for me I'll do what I want with no care for others With no respect for my brothers Till one day when I woke up And I drank some truth with my coffee cup I learned that things ain't what they seem This so called reality is just a dream Theres deception everywhere I look The news the tv and in my school books And pretty soon I realised That everything's just a pack of lies man Chorus It's deception on a biblical level Orchestrated by the devil Many think that he don't exist But that's what he wants, that's one of his tricks But I found out that that dudes real And I tell you man that's a bitter pill So I questioned everything I was told I had to question that spinning globe I had to relearn it all again And get some truth inside this brain And pretty soon I realised That the globe I was taught was a pack of lies So I studied as hard as can be And found the flat earth Conspiracy Man it hit me like a tonne of bricks That globe I was taught was a devils trick Chorus I started to connect the dots And I'm telling you man there are lots I soon realised the earth was flat It's not a belief man, it's a fact And once I found out that reality It did a funny thing to me For a while there I was pretty shocked But now I know that there is a god And once you get to that point of understanding Once you know there ain't no moon landing Once you know that space is fake You view your life with a different take It ain't just random chance that we're here We ain't living on no stupid sphere It ain't some rediculous spinning ball The earth is flat and god created it all Chorus Well now I found out about all these lies I live a completely different life I stopped reading the news turned off the tv That thing is as evil as can be I started being a nicer guy And God forbid I tell a lie I treat people with more respect And I got me a wife that I'd never neglect Yeah being goods working out for me Now I ain't blinded and I can see I know that there's a god above And if I'm good then he'll show me love I try to live life selflessly To be the best that I can be I treat people how I wanna be treated Since my indoctrination was defeated So don't believe the devils lies Because it's god he wants to hide That's why they teach that spinning ball To make you think you ain't special at all Don't believe what your being told Don't believe that your evolved It's all an accident and you are too No! Your someone special and god made you

0 comentarios: