UFOS : Videos of aliens sightings. Do not forget to suscribe it.

Search

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Multiple Green Orb UFO Sightings in Ontario Canada




My fiancé and I saw a neon green UFO while driving home from Hamilton to Toronto on July 14th, 2018. We saw the green orb as we passed Mapleview Mall in Burlington, Ontario. Unfortunately, the one we saw happened way too fast for us to pull out our phone, it was gone after about 1 and a half seconds. When I returned home that evening, a UFO/Alien researcher I had been talking to (but hadn’t heard from in 4 months) emails me with a “Neon green ufo” he filmed in Prince Edward County, just 4 days earlier than when we saw ours. Prince Edward County is about a 2 and a half hour drive from Burlington, so quick possible we saw the same phenomenon. Thanks for the clip, Paul! Here is a link to his youtube channel, we are hoping to get him on the show soon, he has some amazing daytime UFO footage! - https://www.youtube.com/user/MAY777ABLE The video finishes with an interview with my dad about a daytime UFO he saw in Burlington with his brothers and sisters when he was a kid.

0 comentarios: